Wednesday, March 07, 2007

First stop in the Netherlands

OK, Katinka, how's this ;-)

True i still have so much updating to do but slowly, very slowly i'm getting to it.

Visiting Katinka, Bart & kids was the first stop Sandra, Frans & me made when we came from France. Of course it was great seeing katinka & Bart again but it was even better to see how much Luuk & Bas had grown over the past years. And Marieke & I hadn't met yet. She's already quite grown up. No little baby anymore....


Bas was showing us how one should milk a cow.


Luuk was emerging from some sort of ball-house thingy that is in the palace park for kids to play with. We had a great walk around the gardens.







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OK, you win. I check this site to have news about you, not to see my own face....... (I do have a mirror, you know). Since you have updated this blog I assume you are well enough to do so.