Sunday, October 07, 2007

Finally able to access my blog again

I know I know it has been a long long time since i updated this blog. I tried several times since i have much to relate but the internet lately was so slow in Burma that i had to give up. But now that we're in Bangkok again i hope i'll have some serious time to put into this blog. At the moment it seems i have to put up with Sandra's effort to try to get through the backlog in her mail so i think this update will still be a short one. Anyways, Sandra's parents were visiting last week and we did a week tour of Burma. It was safer to leave Yangon so that's what we did as soon as we could. It was great seeing them again and i know that Sandra loved it. Kyaw Kyaw was finally introduced properly. He likes them and they like him so Sandra was even happier. We all had a great week even though we had real trouble with the car and the roads. And of course the political situation kept us all occupied. But all in all it was a pleasant trip. I'll post pictures soon.

Time goes really fast and the timer on the computer tells me time is almost up. Better post this real quick before i'm cut off.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi!

I'm glad to hear you're all okay, and also that you had a good visit with your family!!

Still alive over here, but (obviously) seriously hopeless at email. You're not missing anything. The only big news is I wish I was back in Motoyama...why oh why did I ever leave???

Dima's off to Moscow 10/10 for a few weeks, and then I'm leaving shortly thereafter to coach training classes in Colorado. What a life - we still can't seem to manage to coordinate our schedules, even being back on the same continent.

I know I should write more, but just wanted to check in and let you know we're thinking of you & KK!!!!! Lack of email does not mean anything other than I'm a hopeless pen-pal. But I thought I'd better drop a quick line while you're in BKK and have a hope of getting online to see this.

Take care! Hope to see you someday in the not-too-distant-future!

XOXOXOXO