Thursday, October 11, 2007

To the beach to the beach

We're off in an hour to take an overnight bus and then tomorrow the speed ferry to the beach Koh Phangang or something like that. It is between Koh Samui and Koh Tao. Beach and more beach for some serious R& R. Probably the last down time for a good while to come. Sandra has packed so many books that Kyaw Kyaw is complaining about having to lug that stuff around all the time (he doesn't let Sandra carry it anymore). Me, i think that Kyaw Kyaw and i will leave Sandra to her book devouring and explore the island a bit. Go for walks, go for talks.... Or maybe i'll work on my tan. I'm sure we'll have a good time. I'm so glad Sandra has to wait in Thailand for her new passport. The last one was completely full.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have fun in the sun! Have I mentioned it's cold and rainy here? And cold... I miss my tropical climate!

Dima's had quite an adventure the past few days...let's just say that flight to Moscow did not go smoothly nor quickly, but he reports back that he didn't mind being re-routed via Paris & then stuck there. Claims that Parisian airport food is better than that at JFK in NY!

Nothing new with me. Just up to my eyeballs in apples from an acquaintance's tree. I'll probably be drying, stewing and freezing them till...till...till??? Forever! How convenient for Dima to be gone just now, eh?

Okay - that's the latest from here. Enjoy your holiday!