Sunday, November 26, 2006

Fustration

I've been trying to put some extra pictures on my account of the cooking course. It has cost me already 2 days but no luck what so ever. Even if i get back that it is done, there are no pictures added. The other half of the time, the page just hangs itself........ Bummer. Especially since i have such nice pictures of this day. I'll try again when we're back from Bagan. We're leaving on the 3 o'clock bus, arriving at around 6 tomorrow morning. I'm quite sure all 3 of us will be thinking with longing of the comfortable thai buses that ply the tourist routes....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What an amazing journey! I wish I was with you guys ... boats, buses, cars, and great company! I'm glad I found your new blog and look forward to continuing to live vicariously through your writing Stinker. Hey, give Sandra a hug and an advil from me :)