Thursday, November 02, 2006

Time to move on

Ever since Nina left me i found it a bit hard to write on the stinkerandnina blog. It has been a few months now and i think i'm finally ready to move on... Hence the new blog just for me. I have loads and loads of pictures and stories to tell and i have to admit that i'm really way way behind. I did try twice to upload some pictures but they didn't get through somehow. But we're back in Chiang Mai and we'll be here for a few days at least since Sandra is back at her favorite passtime nowadays.. dentist visits... She even managed to convince Kyaw Kyaw that it is a pastime worth giving a try. He has his first appointment today. Well. to everyone his own. I don't understand the attraction but then we skunks have fabulous teeth.....

I do promise to tell you all about us leaving Burma, travel in Thailand, travel in Laos and whatever happens to us here in Thailand from now on... Skunks honour

For previous adventures www.stinkerandnina.blogspot.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good for you, Stinker! I'm glad to see you back, and I must say I do find the name of your new site quite catchy. (grin) I can't wait to read about more of your adventures. Say HI to Sandra and Kyaw Kyaw for me!