Tuesday, November 28, 2006

On dial-up *sigh*

We've made it to Bagan safe and sound. Not too many hours of sleep though. Sandra had fairly uncomfortable seat and Kyaw Kyaw's seat-bottom was loose. But we met some nice people on the bus who've decided to bunk in the same guesthouse as we do. Tonight we're going to visit the pagoda festival they're having right now. Last night it went on till 6 this morning... And i've been informed this will be the case for the next 3 nights as well. So it'll be better to join the party.
ANyways, just a short update. I'm on dial-up and the connection is even worse then what i've gotten used to. Apart from that.. electricity is on a come-and-go basis...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow - I finally had a chance to check in, and look at all the amazing things you three have been doing!! And now you're back in Bagan...I'm so jealous. I *still* haven't had a chance to properly explore there yet. :( Oh well, I am sure there will be a next time.

Plus, everywhere else you've been seems simply wonderful...and exotic. Ah, the simple nomadic life. I, on the other hand, continue to stagger forward under a way-too-full schedule. But I am hoping to make it through the worst by the end of the year, so I can have a little time to do something fun with Dima once he arrives next month. (grin)

Well, all the best to you, and KEEP HAVING FUN!